YouTube is an entertainment platform that lets you watch popular videos, create your own channels, subscribe to someone else’s channels, comment, and so on. In addition to entertainment content, YouTube has a variety of educational channels on various topics that are ideal for both adults and children.
Where to download YouTube
On the Apksalad website you can download the official YouTube app for Android, which has been updated to the latest version. With this apk for Android, you can quickly access all the videos that are shown every day, as well as search by categories and topics that suit you best. All this you can do right on your Android device, which is a much more convenient option than a browser.
In addition, on this site, you will find many similar offers, which are categorized. This apk download site has a wide variety of Android apps that you can choose based on their rating. YouTube and other applications are completely free to download.
How to upload a video to YouTube
This seemingly ordinary function has many pitfalls. Therefore, in order to upload a video to YouTube, you should follow these steps:
- Launch the YouTube;
- Go to your account. The “Account” button is located in the upper right corner;
- Open “My Videos”;
- Tap on the “Download” button.
The application may ask to open access to the gallery and camera. To do this, click “Open Access”.
- Select a video or use a video camera to record a new one;
- Choose a name for the video material;
- In the drop-down window, look for the “Privacy” section. In the same place, mark for whom the viewing of your video will be available;
- And the final part – click “Next”.
The video can be loaded from a few seconds to a few hours. It depends on the user’s internet speed and the video’s length.
Disabling the AutoPlay function
YouTube – has an autoplay function. This is convenient on the road, when traveling, or during sports. But, if you don’t like the fact that after a video ends, YouTube automatically starts the next video, you can turn off the autoplay function. Here are how to do this:
- After launching the application (YouTube), tap the “Advanced” button – three vertical dots;
- Select “Settings” and then “General”;
- In the “Autoplay” section, move the switch to the “Off” position.
YouTube Safe Mode is a filter that allows you to watch only acceptable videos. Videos marked as inappropriate by other users will not be displayed. Here are how to enable/disable Safe Mode:
- Launch YouTube;
- Select the item “Advanced” – “Settings” – “General”;
- In the “Safe Mode” section, move the switch to the “On/Off” position.